Monday, July 19, 2010

Tool 7 Photo Story

The biggest problem was inputting the music with the pictures. After much trial and error it was completed. Enjoyed seeing the finished product--I just hope I can do it again. This is one activity that will require more practice on my part. Children can create a PhotoStory using vocabulary and pictures on selected topics . Having to locate the necessary resources will enhance their learning, They will be able to show their creativity when selecting the music for their PhotoStory.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with your efforts! I love the pictures and the music. I know that you and your students can create even more videos and that the technology will benefit our students. Good job! Keep learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just getting started on all this so I was excited to see all that you have done!!! It's great to read you thoughts and opinions! Great job on the video... I'm a little nervous about getting all this done!! Wish me luck!!!

    ReplyDelete