Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tool 1

Being that I'm not very computer savvy, this has been quite an experience for me. In spite of this, I'm confident that by the time I get to tool 11 it will become easier and I'm determined to have the ability to guide my students through this adventure.

8 comments:

  1. Your experience and love for what you do and, will help you to overcome any difficulty that these new tools may bring.
    One of the most rewarding results of "blogging" is connecting with souls that have common goals and are willing to support each other.
    Yes, We Can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it will get easier as we continue journeying together. One of the positives of having our entire school involved in this project is that we can learn from each other. What a support that will be for us all. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your apprehension,Christy! However, as Julie said, we can all learn from each other. Obviously there are some pretty techno savy folks we can rely on for help. Several have completed all 11 Tools. Let's get their phone numbers!Remember, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugo you're right-the love for what I do is going to get me thru this. Thanks for your support-I may be calling on you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie you're right--it should get easier. We will reach our goal thru supporting and encouraging each other. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy thank you, thank you for your words of encouragement. "11" seems so far away--but we're not alone--right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christy,
    We have a vast resource of people to help us through this process. My first blog was brutally honest about how I initially felt about all this new technology. Although, yes I would rather be outside..., I found that as each tool was completed, I felt increasingly confident. I enjoyed creating things and had fun thinking of ways to involve the kids. Keep up the good work! Kimberly Muske blew through it and she was quite willing to answer questions and spend time doing that. Don't hesitate to reach out! We are all in the same boat and look to pass the life preserver around where most needed. This isn't easy for anyone. Good Luck and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tool 11 did seem so far away but you have made it there! This just goes to show that with perseverance we can get anywhere. It will be great to share these tools with our students.

    ReplyDelete